Monday, March 30, 2009

Robert Nowosadzki CCIE # 23743

"At last it is my turn to write this email. I passed R/S on March 5th in San Jose on my fourth attempt. I won't go into detail about my studies, but hopefully someone will find some of this info useful. So what was different about this time? I was more relaxed, and double checked everything twice. I did not try to rush thru the lab, instead I made sure all my configs were mistake free, and only found one small error on my recheck. I took almost the full 30 minutes to answer the open ended questions, read the whole lab, and drew all my diagrams before even touching the keyboard. The open ended questions are not that bad, and I do agree with Cisco that if you studied for your lab properly you should not have any problems with them.

I want to thank Anthony Sequeira from Internetwork Expert for putting me back on the right track after my last failed attempt. Anthony you are a great mentor and keep up the good work.

Good luck to all the candidates who are taking the lab in the near future, and the best advice I can give you is not to stress out. Just follow your plan, stay calm, and you will do great.

Robert Nowosadzki
CCIE # 23743"

No comments:

Post a Comment