Monday, March 30, 2009

Pavel R&S

"Hello,

I just wanted to say thank you all for the great questions, answers and advice I got from this forum. I remember the day when I first posted in groupstudy - http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=121109&t=121109 and would like to say a big thanks especially to Joseph Brunner and Jun Kim. Also big thanks to my brother, Brian McGahan, Brian Dennis, Scott Morris, Petr Lapukhov, Himawan Nugroho, Scott Vermillion and others.
I passed the R&S lab in Brussels in the beginning of February, this year, on my first attempt. It took me 2-2.5 years to prepare (9-10 months for the written, and the rest for the lab). I used mainly Cisco Press books, blogs, IE's CoD, workbook volume 1 and 2, IE's forums, IPExpert's v9 workbook and forums, Netmaster's Catalyst QoS VoD, ASET labs and last but not least - GroupStudy. I didn't have my own home rack, used dynamips, PEC and some 2960s I had access to in the academy I used to teach courses. Now I've got to pass the matriculation exams after high school and then I'm starting my preparation for the SP track.
Once again, thanks everyone for the great posts.

Pavel"

No comments:

Post a Comment